Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Metro Appraisals will ensure you get it right.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it's hard for them to get a handle on real estate market forces.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. You see, the appraisal measures your home's market value.
At the end of the day, your house is only worth the price another person is willing to give you.
||Contact us for details regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
Appraisals are valuable tools for homeowners selling without an agent
An increasing amount of Florida homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, quickly and for top dollar, what you need is a professional appraisal. You need an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult difficult to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a realistic asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people to discover the value of their home is much more than they thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on an appraisal allowed them to receive several thousand more than they originally expected.
Alternatively, some people have an overestimated assessment of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it helped them to to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than gathering dust on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very useful bargaining tool once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Call attention to any problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Help decrease the possibility of unrevealed problems that cause sales to fall through
Pre-listing appraisals in Collier County
You may have a very skilled agent, but it's in your best interest to have an objective third-party's opinion of value prior to signing a listing contract.
Metro Appraisals can help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal that will let you and your agent have a definitive description of your home's characteristics and a detailed breakdown of the most recent and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Someone to ask for for local real estate knowledge
If you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you require some help collecting local sales and property data, we
can be a resource for your real estate concerns with services especially designed for clients with your real estate needs.
When you order an appraisal report through us, you can expect....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We personalize information to the needs of our clients. Just explain your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Swift turnaround time: Normally one week or less from the date we receive the request, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed a large amount of assignments, and we understand that in the business of real estate appraising, there is no typical or standard "generic" report. We offer a lot of different types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum and in an easy to digest format with the general public in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Metro Appraisals: When we write reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
If you have any questions regarding your appraisal after you've read the report, just give us a call or email us!